Friday, December 4, 2009

Thursday Night - Much Ado About Nothing

Hey everyone. Yes, the blog is pink, in honor of romantic comedy, of course.

There is a performance of Much Ado About Nothing next Thursday night, Dec. 10, at 7:30, and there is a "talk-back" session afterwards, so we will be able to ask questions and talk with the director and performers. It should be a lot of fun.

But...I need a head count because it is selling out fast. If there are 10 or more of us, you can all get 2 dollars off the student price, which is regularly 7 bucks. Seeing a play for a fiver is a pretty good deal. I know that Thursday won't work for everyone, but I'm hoping it will work for most of us.

Please comment on this post ASAP and let me know if you are in or out.

Thanks!

15 comments:

  1. Unless I cannot get tickets I will be seeing it on either Saturday or Monday. So I'm out.

    ~Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thursday works well for me. If we go then I am in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursday works for me too. I'm all about saving two bucks! I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Christmas concert on Thursday, so I'll have to go another night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went Saturday night and they really did a terrific job - thoroughly enjoyed it (so I won't be joining you on Thursday)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will not be able to go Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw it but I actually wanna go again so yea count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i had already bought my tickets for today, tuesday, 2 weeks ago. so that's a no. but it should be fun either way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a Jazz game that night, so I'm out...not sure if any night works for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can go Thursday. I don't know if it counts as part of the ten or not but I am bringing my little brother.

    ReplyDelete