Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ugh...

In all honesty I had a hard time even making myself read this play, and that's saying something. I never had something make me soo frustrated and in the end make me loose all interest. The play never seems to get anywhere, and once they start getting me interested in something they would all the sudden start talking about something entirely different, like turnips.I liked what Mallory commented in her post when she said one of her favorite lines is "Lets go.Yes lets go." and they do not move. She goes on to say that she herself says that and she remains unmoved. I can relate to that. I feel that there are times when we are all just sitting there waiting for something to happen. We don't do anything to help the progress and we dont work for it, I just expect it to happen. With all that waiting and sitting we end up going nowhere fast and living at a standstill.

No comments:

Post a Comment