Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Omission on Reading Schedule

It has recently come to my attention that I made a mistake on the Assignment Schedule (it's probably not the only one, but we can hope). I inadvertently left out a day's reading, so if you have tried to read ahead at all, you may be asking yourself, "Why did he leave several sections of the book out? Are we supposed to skip them?" No, you aren't. Here is the revised reading schedule (the reading for tomorrow is unchanged; I wouldn't switch it on you at the last moment):

TH 9/3
Read "The Things They Carried," "Love," and "Spin" (1-38).
T 9/8
Read "On the Rainy River," "Enemies," "Friends," "How to Tell a True War Story," "The Dentist," and "Sweetheart of the Song Tra Bong" (39-116).
TH 9/10
Read "Stockings," "Church," "The Man I Killed," "Ambush, "Style," "Speaking of Courage," and "Notes" (117-161).
T 9/15
Read "In the Field," "Good Form," "Field Trip," "The Ghost Soldiers," "Night Life," and "The Lives of the Dead" (162-246).

I apologize for the mistake. Please make note of these changes.



No comments:

Post a Comment